Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Eve Makeup

Personally, I think that New Years Eve is a bit over-rated. After Christmas, its a bit of a let down and watching the ball drop isn't that exciting. That being said, I'll take any opportunity to dress up and be sparkly! So, depressing thoughts on the holiday aside, here is my NYE make-up look!






For my face make-up I used Maybelline's Age Rewind concealer, which I love. It blends really easily (I use either a Beauty Blender or Elf's buffing brush). Then I added a little of Rimmel's Stay Matte powder and Benefit's Dandelion Blush. "Dandelion" is the perfect natural winter blush. It gives you the tinniest baby pint tint and a little sparkly.




For my eyes, I dug out a really old Covergirl quad of eyeshadows. The name rubbed off but I doubt they stock it anymore. Anyways, I used the lilac eyeshadow on my lid and under my lower lashes. Then I outlined my entire upper lash line with Rimmel's silver waterproof pencil liner. This eyeliner is so simple to apply and it lasts all day!




For my lips I used Bite Beauty's double ended lip stick (its in the gift section at Sephora). I love this thing because the light pink (Lychee) is great for the day and the darker nude (Musk) is awesome for more "sophisticated" occasions. I used both with this look, one for the day and the other for night.

Here's to an awesome 2015!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment