Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Bag: Structured Mini Crossbody

Christmas has passed, but gift cards are the gift that keeps on giving! This year my lovely family financed a shopping trip and I picked up some cute stuff. My favorite thing I got was this beautiful green bag from Urban Outfitters.




Called "Structured Mini Crossbody," from the brand Cooperative, this bag is a little "medical kit" and a little "old fashioned lunch box." It also comes in black, but I think the green color gives it a little more style and attitude. The brass hardware combined with the bottle green leather gives it a little more kick. 




In addition to being *beautiful* this bag is pretty sturdy. It opens with a push lock and then you have to  pull apart the resistance clasps. This isn't some flap fronted bag someone could steal your phone from on the street, it keeps your stuff in and others out.




The interior has zippered pockets and pouches for your phone/writing utensils or what-have-you. 
There's also a pocket on the back for easy access to a metro card or ID.




Its a cross body bag and it hangs around the hip. But it also has a handle so you can carry it that way if you want. I'm planning on wearing it with sweaters and jeans as well as dresses and skirts. I think this bag can work for summer and winter. Basically Im just really psyched to have something carry my stuff around for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment