Dear Internet,
In all actuality, nobody actually follows this blog at the moment, but I feel like writing this letter to an unknown audience for the sake of authenticity. I abandoned this blog months ago because it didn't seem like something I wanted to do. But I've been really starting to miss putting together post and photo shoots and sharing my thoughts on fashion. So I decided to return to "Borderline Trendy." However, I'm adding some more features! I will now be posting not only about fashion but about make-up, television, traveling, DIY, my art, interior decorating and other "life-style" related topics. This incarnation is a clean slate but some of my favorite photo shoots will be archived separately. You can find them in the side-bar. I hope that this blog will become something much more interesting and fun as a result. Also, I'll post more!
I'm so excited for this new incarnation of Borderline Trendy.
Love to all the invisible people reading this,
Z
No comments:
Post a Comment